5 Things to Know from the Office of the Superintendent, Dr. Mark Gotcher, for Thursday, July,30,2020
1. Deadline Extended to August 6, 2020
- Parents may choose between options A, B, and C.
- Visit our website's 'Back to School' link for more information on the three options and complete the online registration form.
2. Option 'C' Information Posted
- New information has been released to help families who wish to choose their student's 100% virtual learning plan found on the district website.
- Visit our 'Back to School' page for detailed information and online registration forms.
- Contact Bryan Swymn, Digital Learning Supervisor, for more information: Bryan.Swymn@rsdk12.net.
3. District Point of Contact
- >span class="gmail-JsGRdQ">District Nursing Coordinator, Annie Schanink has been designated as RSD's Point of Contact for the 2020-2021 school year.
- If you are in contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19 please contact Annie Schanink, the district liason to ADH.
- You can reach Annie by phone: 479.438.0855, or email: Annie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A school nurse COVID communication flowchart can be found on the 'Back to School' link on the district website.
4. Secondary News
- Schedules for all secondary students (5th-12th) to pick up their Chromebooks for the school year will be posted online next week.
- Students will also receive dates and schedules through the mail with this information next week.
5. Elementary News
- Each elementary school's re-entry plan is now availabe online in both English and Spanish.
- Visit your school's website and RSD's district website for new information and future plans for your building.