Welcome to the Russellville School District. As a valuable member of our team, we want you to have the information and resources you need to get off to a great start in your new position. As a new employee, you will need to go to Human Resources to start the employment process.
What to Bring to Human Resources (All employees)
(Located at the administration building, 220 West 10th Street)
- Government-issued photo ID or drivers license
- Birth certificate
- Social security card (Payroll verification of name)
- Voided check or savings deposit (required for direct deposit)
All employees will complete the following items at the Human Resource Office
- Payroll packet
- Submit to a Criminal Background Check consisting of a fingerprint card, completed AR Child Maltreatment form. Cost of the Criminal Background Check is $37.00 and must be paid with a debit/credit card.
- A check for $10.00 made to the Arkansas Department of Human Services must also be provided.
- Take picture ID and receive employee identification badge (New teachers will receive this at New Teacher Academy)
All new teachers are required to provide the following information to the personnel office once you have been hired by the district.
- A completed and submitted application on Applitrack
- Original teaching license from the Arkansas Department of Education
- Three references
- Official transcript
- Praxis scores
New Teacher Academy (New teacher to the district):
A welcome letter will be sent to the address provided on your application.
June/July: New Teacher Academy Introduction
- Photo will be taken for your employee identification badge and the website
- Receive employee identification badge
- Training/set up for computer log on and Teacher Access Center
July: New Teacher Academy (Three-day workshop)